SST offers a broad range of single point optical liquid level switches for detecting the presence and absence of liquids. These sensors are a much more reliable alternative to such things as float switches.
- Long operating life
- Solid state: no moving parts to fail or get jammed by debris
- Compact designs for installation in small spaces
- Easy installation and interfacing saves design time
- Robust housing materials suited to a broad range of fluids and chemical types
- Wide operating temperature and pressure ranges
- Accurate and precise switching upon minimal liquid contact
- Low sensitivity to ambient light
- Work in foams and traditionally “difficult” liquids such as milk
- A vast range of sizes, materials, housing styles and electrical connections available
From low power switching and compact packages to those capable of handling higher voltage inputs and larger output currents that can directly drive a load, SST has the broadest range of solutions and capabilities to customise to your requirements.
Typical Applications –
- Max/Min liquid level indicators
- Leaking liquid detection – presence and absence
- Process control