SST Zirconium Dioxide oxygen sensors and Fluorescent Optical Oxygen Sensors are the product of choice where reliability and accuracy are required.
Each Oxygen Sensor is efficient in the measurement of oxygen in the surrounding air. An oxygen sensor choice is made from a number of factors including application, response time required and size required.
Zirconia sensors are best used with SST interface electronics as a complete system and can allow for a 0.1 to 100% Oxygen measuring range.
Zirconia Oxygen Sensor Applications
- Combustion control including oil, gas and biomass boiler applications
- Controlled atmosphere monitoring
- Controlled environment transportation - Perishable goods storage
- Laboratory and building air quality monitoring including confined space and personnel safety
- Industrial process control i.e. gas mixing for welding and steel making
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Aviation - OBOGS and OBIGGS
- Oxygen generation systems
- Applications where low oxygen is key including fermentation, rust and corrosion prevention, inerting and purging
LuminOx – Fluorescent Optical Oxygen Sensors
The sensor benefits from low power operation, traditionally associated with electrochemical sensors, while providing a much longer lifetime due to the non-depleting sensing principle. LuminOx is RoHS compliant as it does not contain lead or any other hazardous materials and has negligible cross sensitivity. The measuring range is 0-25% Oxygen and the output is a 3.3V serial UART signal.
- Oxygen detection
- Portable equipment
- Breathing apparatus
- Lab equipment
- Fire prevention
- Alarming to Oxygen depletion
- Flue gas in condensing boilers