CO2S-A is an ultra-low power (3.5mW), high performance CO2 sensor, ideally suited for battery operation and portable instruments. Based on patented IR LED and Detector technology and innovative optical designs, CO2S-A is the lowest power NDIR sensor available. Optional temperature and humidity sensing are available.
With measurement ranges of 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm and 0-1% the CO2S-A Ambient Sensor is suitable for applications such as Building Management and Horticulture.
Unlike Electrochemical Sensors the CO₂ sensors connect to customers systems using the TTL-Level RS232 protocol. This removes the need for A to D conversion.
- Low Power Consumption 3.5mW
- Battery Operated 3.3V
- Measurement ranges from 0 to 2000ppm, 5000ppm or 1%
- Auto calibration
- Compatible with wireless communications
- Minimal power-up time
- Standard digital output
- Years of battery life
- Low noise measurement (<10ppm)
- Modified atmospheres
- Indoor air quality/ventilation management e.g. classroom monitoring
- Confined spaces e.g. Industrial plant rooms, cellars, gas stores, mining, cryogenics
- Stowaway detection
- Landfill gas
- Domestic boilers