Cyber Essentials Certification
Following the verification of SST Sensing Ltd Self-assessment against the Cyber Essentials Standard by Indelible Data, SST met the requirements of the scheme.
The Certificate certifies that SST Sensing was assessed as meeting the Cyber Essentials implementation profile [BIS/14/696/1.5] and thus that, at the time of testing, our ICT defenses were assessed as satisfactory against commodity based cyber-attack.
Protecting YOUR organisation against cyber attacks
Cyber Essentials is a simple but effective, Government backed scheme that will help you to protect your organisation, whatever its size, against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks.
Cyber attacks come in many shapes and sizes, but the vast majority are very basic in nature, carried out by relatively unskilled individuals. They’re the digital equivalent of a thief trying your front door to see if it’s unlocked. Our advice is designed to prevent these attacks.
Protect your organisation against cyber attack
Cyber Essentials helps you to guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate your commitment to cyber security
Certified cyber security
Cyber Essentials Certificate £300 approx. (+VAT)
- Reassure customers that you are working to secure your IT against cyber attack
- Attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place
- You have a clear picture of your organisation’s cyber security level
- Some Government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification
Cyber Essentials Plus Certificate £POA
- All the benefits of Cyber Essentials PLUS your cyber security is verified by independent experts