Get in touch and our expert will discuss your problem...
The sensors work superbly...I'd also like to thank everyone at SST, you have been exceptionally helpful and service has been excellent all round. I wish every supplier was the same
View All Testimonials
Here is where you will find out all you need to know about our Zirconium Dioxide Oxygen Sensor range.
Our Zirconia Oxygen Sensors are the ideal solution where reliability and accuracy are required. We are able to offer a wide variety of robust and reliable oxygen (O2) sensors using Zirconium Dioxide technology in various housing styles.
Benefits of the sensors are:
- Small, accurate with a wide measuring range
- Rugged stainless steel construction both externally and internally
- High resistance to corrosion allows the sensor to be used in aggressive, high temperature and pressure environments
- Dynamic sensing principle ensures failsafe operation
- No reference gas required creating the ability to measure a wide oxygen range with all versions of the product
- Very simple recalibration if/when required
- Can be operated by simple, low cost electronics
- Long life ability
Our O2 sensors are used in a variety of applications from composting to fuel tank gas inerting in Boeing and Airbus aircraft. Our very robust and long life oxygen (O2) sensors have been designed for the combustion market to improve efficiency in their processes, as they can operate in very aggressive and corrossive environments. However, as the awareness for these sensors grows each day, we have learned that there are more uses for our sensors than combustion applications.
Typical applications are:
- Boiler/Furnace efficiency improvement for Coal/Oil/Gas/Biomass
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Aviation - OBOGS and OBIGGS
- Accelerated composting
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Controlled atmosphere monitoring
- Controlled environment transportation - Perishable goods storage
- Engine and MOT test emissions
Please just Ask Our Expert NOW for more information on our O2 sensors. Our engineers can provide full application and technical support, and will help in answering any questions you have!