Get in touch and our expert will discuss your problem...
SST provides high quality Fluid, Gas, Speed and Position Sensors. That is why EOC Buchner is a SST distributor. SST characterized very good and friendly technical support, fast shipment and a very informative website with a lot of datasheets about each product. SST is also open for individual customer solutions. Altogether it is nice to have a cooperation with a high technology partner like SST.
View All Testimonials
The OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is the latest creation from our creative and experienced engineering team of experts. The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer is an all-in-one gas detection system that combines SST's unique zirconium dioxide oxygen sensors with interface electronics. The OXY-Flex is the ideal solution for customers with a requirement for an oxygen sensor and electronics combined for use in industrial applications, especially combustion processes.
The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer has numerous features and benefits;
- Configurable outputs; 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc and RS232 comms interface
- Selectable output measurement ranges; standard ranges from 0-25% O2 and 0-100% O2 or fully adjustable via RS232
- Externally triggered automatic or manual calibration
- Can be calibrated in normal air (20.7% O2) or in any other known O2 concentration
- Cycling 3.3Vdc logic output
- Selectable output filtering
- Housed in a sealed die-cast aluminium housing with attached oxygen sensor probe and Amphenol ecomate connector
- Various probe lengths
- Removes the need for customers to implement their own control electronics
- No need for external sensor heater supply
- Effects of barometric and application pressure can be removed using simple built-in, single point calibration
- High accuracy linear output
- Cycling 3.3Vdc logic output allows direct monitoring of the O2 sensor pump cycle for diagnostic purposes
- Selectable output filtering allows adaptive, fast and dynamic or slow stable output
The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer can be used in various applications and is suitable for numerous industries;
- Combustion control including oil, gas and biomass boiler applications
- Laboratory and building air quality monitoring including confined space and personnel safety
- Industrial process control i.e. gas mixing for welding and steel making
- Oxygen generation systems
- Scientific including respiratory studies of a community or an organism, plants and animals
- Food and beverage packaging
- Applications where low oxygen is key including fermentation, rust and corrosion prevention, inerting and purging
Do you require more information on our OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer range? Please do not hesitate to Ask Our Experts for some advice or a FREE quotation!