Get in touch and our expert will discuss your problem...
We received your Luminox sensors yesterday and we were up and running with them by the end of the day.Today we have integrated 2 of them into our systems and thus far they are working beautifully!
In fact, We like them so much that someone asked about replacing our CO2 sensors with those made by SST as well.
Congratulations on a truly excellent product in your Luminox sensor!
View All Testimonials
The OXY-Flex Oxygen Analyzer is the latest creation from our creative and experienced engineering team of experts. The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer is an all-in-one gas detection system that combines SST's unique zirconium dioxide oxygen sensors with interface electronics. The OXY-Flex is the ideal solution for customers with a requirement for an oxygen sensor and electronics combined for use in industrial applications, especially combustion processes.
The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer has numerous features and benefits;
- Configurable outputs; 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc and RS232 comms interface
- Selectable output measurement ranges; standard ranges from 0-25% O2 and 0-100% O2 or fully adjustable via RS232
- Externally triggered automatic or manual calibration
- Can be calibrated in normal air (20.7% O2) or in any other known O2 concentration
- Cycling 3.3Vdc logic output
- Selectable output filtering
- Housed in a sealed die-cast aluminium housing with attached oxygen sensor probe and Amphenol ecomate connector
- Various probe lengths
- Removes the need for customers to implement their own control electronics
- No need for external sensor heater supply
- Effects of barometric and application pressure can be removed using simple built-in, single point calibration
- High accuracy linear output
- Cycling 3.3Vdc logic output allows direct monitoring of the O2 sensor pump cycle for diagnostic purposes
- Selectable output filtering allows adaptive, fast and dynamic or slow stable output
The OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer can be used in various applications and is suitable for numerous industries;
- Combustion control including oil, gas and biomass boiler applications
- Laboratory and building air quality monitoring including confined space and personnel safety
- Industrial process control i.e. gas mixing for welding and steel making
- Oxygen generation systems
- Scientific including respiratory studies of a community or an organism, plants and animals
- Food and beverage packaging
- Applications where low oxygen is key including fermentation, rust and corrosion prevention, inerting and purging
Do you require more information on our OXY-Flex oxygen analyzer range? Please do not hesitate to Ask Our Experts for some advice or a FREE quotation!